Utilities FAQs


 Who do I call for utility services?

For cable television, contact Comcast at 888-266-2278.  Please  note that, although the City's telephone number appears on your cable TV bill, the City does not provide this service and, therefore, is unable to answer questions about the service.  For gas service contact DTE Energy at 800-477-4747.  For electricity contact Consumers Energy at 800-477-5050.  For water and sewer contact the City at (231) 799-6804.  For telephone service contact Verizon at 800-837-4966.  For garbage service consult your telephone directory for private trash haulers.